General Camp info:
For the fifth year Lenoir County Public Schools offers students in elementary and middle school an opportunity to expand their knowledge in science, technology, engineering and math through STEM Camp. Camps are designed to teach STEM topics while being fun and hands-on to keep student engaged.
● All camps will be held at Contentnea-Savannah K-8 School
● . Morning camps offered from 9 a.m.-noon
● Afternoon camps offered from 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
● Cost of each camp is $30/week.
● Breakfast and lunch are provided, along with a snack in the afternoon.
● Camp t-shirts will be provided for each student who attends camp this summer.
● Transportation is provided for morning pick up and afternoon drop off ONLY. There will be NO transportation provided at lunch. There will be bus pick up/drop off at the following sites: LaGrange Elementary School, Southwood Elementary School, Northwest Elementary School, and Southeast Elementary School. Parents can drop off and pick up at these locations.
- AM bus site pick up: Buses will be at pick up locations from 7:30-8 a.m. each day of camp. Parents can drop students off at any time.
- PM bus site drop off: Buses will be at the drop off locations from 4:15-5 p.m. Students must be picked up by 5 p.m. at the drop-off location.
● Students can be dropped of in the mornings at CSS as early as 7:45 a.m. If a student is not attending an afternoon camp, he/she can be picked up at noon. In the afternoon, students must be picked up by 4:45 p.m.