Logging into Zoom
Zoom Troubleshooting Tips
If having trouble connecting to a Zoom class session, follow the steps below.
● First be sure that the iPad is up to date (Settings>General>Software Update)
● Next reinstall the Zoom app to be sure it is updated (Self Service>Zoom>Reinstall>Reinstall)
● Try the link in your browser and also the meeting ID in the app.
1. Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
2. Then, Scroll down to Advanced>Website Data> Remove All Website Data
3. Turn the iPad completely off/on
4. Open Safari and sign back in to Zscaler if necessary
5. Try logging in to Zoom meeting again
If your network is an issue:
● Disconnect other devices from your Wifi
If none of these work (Middle School/High School only), try:
● Download Google Chrome from Self Service
● Try logging in to zoom through Chrome browser